Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Throwing Kindness

Over winter break I sent a care package to my moms home town in Mexico.The package had toys and clothing for the kids in the town.Although the process of pick out things for kids you've never met.You're constanly wondering weather they'll like it or not.Something I asked myself is what does every kid like or wat their personality like?I really didn't know what to pick out so I just picked out stuff that me as a kid would like.The most complicated thing for me was actually putting the things in boxes and then later on shipping them.I didnt know that shipping stuff outside the U.S.I also learned that UPS doesn't exactly ship outside the United States.I'm hoping to receive pictures back of the kids opening the box and just seeing their facial expression.Only time will tell if the kids liked the care package.

No comments:

Post a Comment