Sunday, February 19, 2017

What Makes Me Happy?

Happiness is family
Happiness is being out with friends
Happiness is my Best Friends
Happiness is eating my favorite type of cake which is chocolate
Happiness is dancing with my family at big family gathering
Happiness is watching my younger cousins smile
Happiness is laughing at my sister and the dumb stuff she says and does
Happiness is playing soccer outside or just going to the park
Happiness is going to Little Village just to walk around and eat
Happiness is going to Target because I love going to target
Happiness is watching Tiny House Hunters and Builders because one day I want one
Happiness is going shoe shopping for myself but only sneakers.
Happiness is thinking about the future and everything I want for myself
Happiness is making people smile and laugh.

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment