Sunday, February 5, 2017

Put Your Happiness First

The best advice I've received was by a teacher.I was going through a rough time and I just need to take with someone.At the time the teacher suggested I see the consular for more help.But I really do have trust issues with everyone I only trust certain people as any other person would.But this teacher is different she's not like a really uptight teacher she's pretty cool and I've known her since 5th grade.The advice she gave me was to put my happiness first before anyone else's. I've actually told that to my sister when she wanted to get married at age of 19.I'm one of those people who always thinks about others before myself that includes feeling and everything else. I've just always been that way with everyone.But I guess when she told me that I realize not for everything I need to put everyone else before me.It's okay to be a little selfish at times as long as your happy that's all that matters.


                                                   Image result for quotes about happiness tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment