Wednesday, May 3, 2017

And So The Adventure Begins...

The end of the year is finally here! I am so excited and scared at the same time. I'm excited because of  because I'm starting a new chapter in my life and I'm excited for the end of the year stuff coming up. Like promotion ceremony,six flags,dinner dance all these things that are coming up this month. I know starting at a new school might be intimidating to some people but not really to me. Although kinda scared because of like my new classes,teachers and new people. I'm not going to the high school I wanted which was Cristo Rey but it is what it is right? I think any school you go to it doesn't matter what really matters is what kind of students you are. Six Flags is gonna be really fun because I'm going to go with my best friends Diego and Louis. I'm pretty sure their going to force me on to all the rides.  But it's funny because I'm really short I think I'm like 4'11 so like I don't know if I'll be tall enough to get on all the rides. Either way I really hope that I'm not tall enough because some of the big rides scare me. I just really hope to end this year on a really good note.

                                                        Image result for quotes about graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment