Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Friends come and go but family is forever...

I'm very lucky to have my great grandma and grandpa to still be alive. Although I have been noticing that their no getting any younger. Sometimes I feel like my family doesn't appreciate that their still alive. They all complain about taking them to the doctors and having to do so many things with them.  What else can do but to help them with what they need to do. Their like little kids again the need to sleep and they need people to help them with simple daily task.They should really be a priority for them. I don't really see why their own children don't want to do that for them when they both did it for them when they were just kids. Although my grandpa has jealously issues like serious issues like if he was crazy. He does so many things just to make sure my grandma isn't cheating on him. It so bad that he even gets jealous of his own children. In the middle of the night he would walk around saying things and then he would check underneath everywhere even underneath the couch where nobody can even fit. Then once my uncle leaves to work then he would walk into my uncles and his boyfriends room and lift the sheets even when the guy is just sleeping their alone just to check if my grandma's there. It sad to think that this might be the end.

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment