Thursday, May 18, 2017

Soar

What's your favorite sports? Do you really know everything about it? Jeremiah is a really big fan of baseball he knows everything about this sport. But unfortunately he can't play his favorite sport. You see Jeremiah had surgery on his heart which then wouldn't allow him to play the sport he loves. But there's are most opportunities  as  like couch and more stuff like that. Which is exactly what Jeremiah did he wanted to be a baseball couch. He's kinda right for the part he's really interested in baseball which means he knows what he talking about. Walt (Jeremiah's father) and Jeremiah have just moved  and surprisingly the town is know for championship baseball team. But the town has a lot of drama going on and actually thinking about giving up baseball. Will Jeremiah cheer up the town spirt and get the team to play?
 At first I didn't think I would like this book because it had to do with sports. But when I was picking it out I wanted to read it because of the heart condition he has. I could distinguish the difference between this book and the other books I have read. But then later on it began to grow on me. I really enojoyed how the book didn't feel like it dragged on it didn't feel that long. Although I wouldn't say the book was like one of my favorite but it was good book.I think people that really enjoy sports would like this book.

                                                     


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment