Thursday, May 4, 2017

Deep Green

      A book I read this quarter is called "Deep Green" by Melody Carlson. It's basically about a love triangle. Jordan is the main character in this book along with two other characters Shawna and Timothy. At the beginning of the book Jordan and Shawna are good friends because there both on the cheer leading team. Shawna and Timothy had been going out until Tim broke up with Shawna for Jordan. While reading the book it's like both of the girls going back and forth on how to win back timothy. Until Shawna sets up Jordan by sending and email saying it was timothy to meet her somewhere and what time to be there. It was all a setup she wasn't actually going to be meeting Tim she was gonna meet her best friend Ashley's boyfriend. Of course Shawna showed up with Ashley and made it look to be what it wasn't. On the way back home she gets into a really bad car accident.Will Jordan finally realize what's really are her priorities and who will end up with Timothy?
        I really enjoyed reading this book. It always had me on the edge of my seat and everything that had happened was so unexpected. It's kinda funny because I kinda have been and seen these type of situations and let me tell you it's not fun at all. Although there are two ways of seeing this book I saw it as teen drama and romance. But it also includes a bit of religion to so you can also view it from a religious point of view. This is just one in a series written by Melody Carlson. I recommend reading her books if your into teen drama and stuff like that. But overall this was a really good book and I enjoyed reading and will read more books by this author. 

                                                                         Front Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment