Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Final Day's...


Image result for days quotes

From today we only have 4 days left of school. Although I feel kinda stressed because everything is due this week like grades and stuff.We also have an event on Thursday which is dinner dance. I really hope everything goes well. But it's pretty crazy because it's the day before dinner dance and everyone has last minute things to do including me . Although I'm not really stressed about tomorrow's event I am stressed over Friday night because I'm doing the community report back. I think if my group actually put some effort in then it wouldn't be that stressful. Not to mention I have 3 papers do for my social justice class possibly by Friday. Although things feel weird because we're not taking home our iPads anymore which makes things a whole lot harder. I guess I have a lot on my plate but next week should be pretty easy because we finally have the day off thank the lord and we also graduate next week. Although maybe if I had organized myself at the beginning of the quarter things would be a lot easier. I just can't wait for this week to be over and for us to graduate.



No comments:

Post a Comment