Thursday, May 18, 2017

Another busy Saturday....

Over the weekend I had my first communion. I think ewverything went alright but the morning was really busy. I had to wake up early to get my hair done my hair appointment was at 7:30 in the morning but we got their earlier than we needed to. Although the good thing is that I had already ate some food before I had went to go get my hair done. Although I wasn't to happy with my family because they were all running late like always. But it was my special and they weren't ready. I really couldn't be late to the misa. Although I really was happy that I finally got to do this I mean I've been going to church school since September and then it ended in April. That was a lot of time for me to be going to those classes and for then me to fail and not be able to do this because I didn't pass. But at the beginning I didn't want to go but then I began to develop a habit of going and actually like going. I really liked the dress I got to wear. Every other girl was wearing like a puffy dress and I didn't. I had a light dress really simple just the way I like my dresses to be. It didn't have any type of glitter or anything like sparkly. Although the bad thing about the dress was that it was short and it was really cold outside and I was shaking so much. Not to mention I didn't even have a jacket because my mom didn't want me to wear one of my jackets so she made me wear this that kinda felt like a blanket. She said it would keep me warm because it kept her warm and honestly it really didn't keep me warm.Then later on their was a party in honor of Mother's Day. Overall I had a really fun day and it was so special.

                              

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment